இன்றைய சிந்தனை

To all those who aspire
Open yourself to the new Force (Supramental Force). Let it do in you its work of
Transformation.



- The Mother


Get this widget

Friday 2 June 2017

Message of the Day - “TO BE NEAR ME”



Image result for mother aurobindo images“TO BE NEAR ME”

In order to be always near me really and effectively you must become more and more sincere, open and frank towards me.


Cast away all dissimulation and decide to do nothing that you could not tell me immediately. 

Do only what you could do before me without feeling embarrassed, say only what you could repeat to me without difficulty.

Be very sincere and straightforward, harbour nothing within yourself which you cannot show me without fear, do nothing which you would be ashamed of before me.


- Words of the Mother





No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

My photo
A blog that shares the views of Sri Mother and Bhagavan Sri Auriobindo. This blog is not related to any Spiritual Organisation. This is a non commercial website intended to share information and spread the Divine consciousness.