இன்றைய சிந்தனை

To all those who aspire
Open yourself to the new Force (Supramental Force). Let it do in you its work of
Transformation.



- The Mother


Get this widget

Friday 13 January 2017

Message of the day : I do my best, as a servant of the Divine!

Image result for MOTHER AUROBINDOSince the beginning of the earth, wherever and whenever there was the possibility of manifesting a ray of the Consciousness, I was there.

That which is speaking to you now, is a faithful servant of the Divine. From all time, since the beginning of the earth, as a faithful servant of the Divine, it has spoken in the name of its Master.

And as long as earth and men exist, it will be there in a body to preach the divine word. So, wherever I am asked to speak, I do my best, as a servant of the Divine. But to speak in the name of a particular doctrine or of a man, however great he may be, that I cannot do! The Eternal Transcendent forbids me.

O, my Lord, my Lord! What you want of me, let me be. What you want me to do, let me do.



- Words of the Mother






No comments:

Post a Comment

About this Blog

My photo
A blog that shares the views of Sri Mother and Bhagavan Sri Auriobindo. This blog is not related to any Spiritual Organisation. This is a non commercial website intended to share information and spread the Divine consciousness.